Calgary Learning Institute can provide you with a qualified tutor to help your child improve his/her grade level.
Why Use a Tutor or Tutoring Service?
- If your child is struggling in school
- If your child has poor self-esteem
- If your child is one or two grade level behind his/her peers
- If you answer yes to any two of these questions then your need to get a tutor to help your child success in school
Does Your Child Need One-on-One Tutoring?
- If your child is easily distracted in class
- If your child is struggling with school work
- If your child is embarrassed to read in the presence of his/her peers
- If you answer yes to anyone of these questions, then your child may need one-on-one tutoring
What Can an Experienced Tutor Do for Your Child?
As experienced tutors and teachers we can:
- Accurately assess and identify the underlying source of academic problems, knowing where a child’s knowledge and understanding might be weak or need improvement, and take immediate steps to correct these issues
- Present information and ideas in clear and simple language that will be easy for your child to absorb and retain
- Identify inadequate learning strategies that your child may be using and replace them with proven effective techniques for mastering school work and homework
- Teach organization, planning and study skills to help your child stay on track and begin to excel at school
- Build your child’s self confidence, self-esteem and belief in their own ability to succeed at school
If your child is struggling in school and you need help in choosing a tutor for him/her, please contact us for a free no obligation consultation.
Call 403-285-3555 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org